Thursday, October 17, 2013

Birds of a Feather - PART II - All the Ducks are Robots

Submitted by: Photoboy

Photo by: Dad from "Dad's Guide to WDW"
 

I have many stories from my Disney Time and vacations. One I want to share today I was doing the College Program and I was apart of the Photopass crew at Magic Kingdom. On this day I had just been moved from the street over to the first aid station to take pictures from that angle of the castle and out guest. 

No one ever really see's the photographer in the spot. So I had tons of time to stare at the ducks over by Casey's Corner.
When from behind me a family comes up and Say's Hello Photoppass Card in hand. 

To which I had then replied out of nor where, " they look real don't they? "
the guest says " What "
Photopass: " The Ducks they look real don't they? "
Guest: " What do you mean? "
Photopass " You know Disney is doing lots of stuff with anamatronics!? "
Guest: " You mean to tell us all these ducks are robots?! "
Photopass: " Yep! "
Guest: " what about that one right there? and the one walking walking around?
Photopass: " Yep, and the one walking around it walks to censors in the ground. Do you see the one sitting under the tree? "
Guest: " Yeah "
Photopass: " It's going to shake it's head! "

Not 2 seconds after I had said that the duck shook it's head! My eyes were wide and huge at what just went on I was like Babe Ruth calling my shot! 
Guest: That's amazing!!! They look so real!
Photopass: I know huh! Well you guys have a great day!! 
 
 
If you are a current or ex-Disney Cast Member and have a story or experience to share, please e-mail us at DisneyCastBlast@gmail.com. All emails will be posted ANONYMOUSLY or by a nickname if you prefer.

No comments:

Post a Comment