Saturday, September 28, 2013

Monorail? or Monofail?

Submitted by: St. Hooch


Photo by: Todd Hurley
 
One evening during sunset, I was piloting a train on the express beam to the Magic Kingdom. At that time we still loaded four guests in the front cab of the monorail. It was monorail blue if I remember correctly. 

That day I experienced one of the most memorable conversations I have ever had with a guest. It was a lady in her early 50's. She looked and reminded me of Flo from the old television show "Alice."

The following is a transcript from that conversation.

GUEST: "OM MY GOD! THAT SUNSET IS JUST GORGEOUS! It's like the sun...like.....it's like a giant ball of fire!"

ME: "Ma'am? It is."



If you are a current or ex-Disney Cast Member and have a story or experience to share, please e-mail us at DisneyCastBlast@gmail.com. All emails will be posted ANONYMOUSLY or by a nickname if you prefer.

No comments:

Post a Comment